Giving the best level of assistance to your elder loved ones is essential to ensure they remain independent and happy in the comfort and safety of their own home. Additionally, it is also important to know that your loved one is well cared for and completely safe. Here is a brief description of some of our main services.
Even if you are very close to your family member that needs extra care, knowing the level of their specific care needs can be challenging. In fact, in some instances, they might be apprehensive about mentioning their personal needs. That is why we offer our clients a complimentary in-home interview with our knowledgeable consultants so that they can guide you to choosing the right senior care option.
We, at Miller Home Care, can schedule this initial appointment at the most comfortable time with you. If you live in Glendale, Waukesha or Milwaukee and you are looking for high-quality senior home care, make sure you contact us today.
We offer customized companion care services that include help with everyday living activities and companionship. By making sure your loved one always has some to talk to, have fun and simply spend time with, we can help ensure that we improve their overall quality of life through:
- Compassionate conversation and friendship.
- Assistance with any hobbies, for example, gardening, sports, games, and scrapbooking among others.
- Handling errands like going for grocery shopping or to the pharmacy to refill medications.
- General transportation that also includes making sure your loved one does not miss any doctor’s appointments.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or Dementia can be quite challenging for families. Luckily, we have a team of highly skilled care experts who can help you with this important task. Our main services include:
- Custom made care plans
- Using our unique programs to stimulate and enhance memory
- Continuous patient monitoring
- Supervising daily activities and medication
- Encouraging, supportive communication in a positive setting
- Providing meaningful and engaging activities
We offer personal care service to help out your loved ones deal with their more intimate or non-medical needs. We are committed to making daily life more manageable and easier through these services:
- Help with personal hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and diet monitoring
- Walking assistance
We, at Miller Home Care, understand that your elderly or sick loved one may not be able to fully handle all their housekeeping tasks. That is why our care givers are always ready to help you in the following areas:
- Washing clothes and ironing
- General cleaning and dusting
- Preparing meals and washing dishes
- Taking care of plants and pets
Contact us today to see how our services can be customized to your unique care needs.